Welcome to Bisaya English Translations and Dictionary
Translate Bisaya terms to English by typing the bisaya (including visayan and cebuano) word, group of words or phrase in the search box. Learn the most widely spoken language in the Philippines which is the Bisaya (visayan and/or cebuano) language.
Instruction: How to find definition and translation of the Bisaya (visayan and/or cebuano) word or phrase?
You can search for words in English and Bisaya by selecting the desired language in the drop-down list. Type the word you are looking for in the search box and click the search button. The results will then be displayed below the search bar. Related words are also displayed below the main result if available. Suggested words are displayed especially when your search term does not matched any of the words or phrase in the Bisaya-English dictionary and translation database. Those words are made clickable for you to do a reverse look-up. Enhancements are made from time to time for the search algorithm to provide you accurate and better results.
Good luck for your search and enjoy! ... Mabuhi ang mga pinulungang Bisaya!!!
About Cebuano, Bisaya or Binisaya
Cebuano is an Austronesian language spoken in the Philippines by about 20 million people. It is the most widely spoken member of the Visayan languages; a language closely related to Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia, and other Filipino languages. It has the largest native language speaking population of the Philippines despite not being taught formally in schools and universities. It is the lingua franca of the Central Visayas and Mindanao. Cebuano is given the ISO 639-2 three letter code ceb, but has no ISO 639-1 two-letter code. (from Wikipedia.org)
Cebuano tends to vary a lot depending on where it is spoken. In everyday vernacular, Bisaya is the term used to refer to Cebuano. Whenever a person or a language is called Bisaya, that would immediately refer to Cebuano despite the fact that there are many languages in the Visayas like Visayan, Binisaya, Waray, Hiligaynon and Bol-anon.
Speakers in Mindanao and Luzon refer to the language simply as Bisaya.
Alphabetical Bisaya to English Terms
Needed Bisaya to English Translations
- nasangla [cebuano english]
- pinabanat [cebuano english]
- perloshey [cebuano english]
- pag talo [cebuano english]
- carol benitez lopez secret nalang gaw,,... [cebuano english]
- oyuan [cebuano english]
- kulas dayaw [cebuano english]
- sa akong [cebuano english]
- mabolo fruit [cebuano english]
- panghupow [cebuano english]
- mahal kita alam mo yan [cebuano english]
- sapul [cebuano english]
- sakaugalingon [cebuano english]
- kumahog [cebuano english]
- keanu damu na ak application? wa mn ak ... [cebuano english]
- puswelo [cebuano english]
- devastating [cebuano english]
- bago in bisaya [cebuano english]
- mrine sanctuary [cebuano english]
- balai [cebuano english]