Bisaya English Translation of
In bisaya english dictionary, "kalumos" is "drowning". See more translations below.
- kalumos noun
- kamatay tungod sa sobrang paghingos og daghan nga tubig noun
- kaputol sa ginihawa tungod nga wala nay hangin nga mahingos o dili na makahingos noun
- suffocation \asphyxia (Med.)
- asphyxia noun
- loss of consciousness because of too little oxygen and too much carbon dioxide in the blood
- waterboarding noun
- a simulated drowning technique used as a form of torture, commonly used in interrogating a suspect or enemy
If you know something about this term, share it here. Many people are also searching for information about kalumos. Help them find it, make them happy.