Bisaya English Translation of
In bisaya english dictionary, "kawayan" is "bamboo ". See more translations below.
- kawayan noun
- tanom nga ang punoan linginon ug hunggal sa ilawom sama sa tubo, adunay buko sa matag gutlod noun
- patong noun
- a variety of commonly grown bamboo in Visayas. It has big rounded stem, and its hallow pole has a long segment of knots and not-so-thick wood, its branches has no thorns, and its shoot is harvested and cooked into a dish. This variety is ideally used in making fish pens, payaw, and fences
- kagingking noun
- a variety of Visayan bamboo that is known for its shiny skin and thorny branches with slender leaves, its pole has thick wood and short segments nodes and known to be. Its strong and durable wood is preferably used making furniture, and flooring overlay, wall panels (sâsâ) and beams in making bamboo houses or nipa hut. The shoot of this variety tastes bitter and is less favored for cooking a dish.
- bagakay noun
- a kind of thin bamboo \reed
- bayog noun
- a commonly raised variety of bamboo in Benguet province. It grows up to 20 feet high. It is raised sporadically in Kapangan, Atok and Tublay towns.
If you know something about this term, share it here. Many people are also searching for information about kawayan. Help them find it, make them happy.